Skip to content
- Li, Keyang, Yu Qin, Jing Wu, and Jubo Yan*. “Perceived Economic Prospects during the Early Stage of COVID-19 Breakout.” Contemporary Economic Policy, accept. (SSRN #3563597)
- Li, Keyang*, Yu Qin, Guoxu Wei, Jing Wu. “What Drives Health-care Spending in China? A Nationwide Decomposition Analysis.” Applied Economics 55.9 (2023): 1028-1043. (SSRN #3711857)
- Zhu, Enwei, Jing Wu*, Hongyu Liu, and Keyang Li. “A Sentiment Index of the Housing Market in China: Text Mining of Narratives on Social Media.” Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics 66.1 (2023): 77-118. (SSRN #3223566)
- Agarwal, Sumit, Keyang Li, Yu Qin*, Jing Wu, and Jubo Yan. “Tax Evasion, Capital Gains Taxes, and the Housing Market.” Journal of Public Economics 188 (2020): 104222. (SSRN #3241127)
- Li, Keyang, Yu Qin, and Jing Wu*. “Recent Housing Affordability in Urban China: A Comprehensive Overview.” China Economic Review 59 (2020): 101362. (SSRN #3227550) (Download: City-Level Housing Affordability Index)
- Wang, Xiaodan, Keyang Li, and Jing Wu*. “House Price Index Based on Online Listing Information: The Case of China.” Journal of Housing Economics 50 (2020): 101715. (SSRN #3223256)
- Wu, Jing*, Hao Li, and Keyang Li. “Local Political Chief Turnover and Economic Growth: Evidence from China.” Economics of Transition and Institutional Change 28.3 (2020): 441-466. (SSRN #3223280)
- “The Impact of Fertility Relaxation on Gender Wage Gap,” with Sumit Agarwal, Yu Qin, and Jing Wu. (SSRN #3507515, Reject & Resubmit at Journal of Human Resources)
- “Paying Extra for a Label? Conflicts of Interest in the Housing Market,” with Jing Wu, Jianwei Xing, and Jubo Yan. (SSRN #3570588, Revise & Resubmit at Regional Science and Urban Economics)
- “Missing Repayments on Haze Days: Evidence from Household Debt,” with Jianwen Li and Yuan Ren. (SSRN #4318947, Under Review)
- “Search, Information Friction, and the Housing Market,” with Jing Wu and Hefan Zheng.
- “The Price Effect of Housing Market Segmentation: Evidence from “Joint Property Ownership” Scheme in China,” with Shidong Su, Fan Zhang, and Yanjiang Zhang.
- Li, Keyang, Yu Qin, Jing Wu, and Jubo Yan. “Containing the Virus or Reviving the Economy? Survey from China Provides an Answer.” Impact of Covid-19 on Asian Economies and Policy Responses. 2020. 51-54.