Skip to content
- “Understanding the Risk of China’s Local Government Debts and Its Linkage with Property Markets,” with Brent Ambrose, Yongheng Deng, and Jing Wu. (Reject & Resubmit at Management Science)
- “The Impact of Fertility Relaxation on the Gender Wage Gap,” with Sumit Agarwal, Yu Qin, and Jing Wu. (SSRN #3507515, Reject & Resubmit at Journal of Human Resources)
- “Steering in the Housing Market: Incentive Induced by the Tax Scheme,” with Jing Wu, Jianwei Xing, and Jubo Yan. (SSRN #3570588, Revise & Resubmit at Regional Science and Urban Economics)
- “Missing Repayments on Haze Days: Evidence from Household Debt,” with Jianwen Li and Yuan Ren. (SSRN #4318947, Under Review)
- “Search, Information Friction, and the Housing Market,” with Jing Wu and Hefan Zheng. (SSRN #4488454, Under Review)
- “Public Housing and Market Segmentation: Evidence from the Joint Property Ownership Scheme in China,” with Shidong Su, Fan Zhang, and Yanjiang Zhang.
- “Subsidized Credit Supply and Housing Market,” with Yu Qin, Qiuyi Wang, and Jing Wu.
- “The Impact of Fertility Relaxation on the Housing Market Outcomes,” with Yu Qin, Yixun Tang, and Jing Wu.